Cant beat luck( or bad luck ) with planning and care

Sometime things happen which makes you realize that you can not control the things how hard you try.I know these are strong words and you may feel I am not that old to talk to such things ;)  or am I ???  dont know but small incident made  you realize this.

On our( Me and Wifey )  way to Mall , I suddenly realized there are no brakes in Car.. Luckily speed was not more than 10 and  we were just about to stop the car for inspection by security at entrance. Front car was 20 meters away...Some how managed to drive few more meters in that condition and parked in the Mall.
I was very calm but suddenly my mind was occupied with so many negative thoughts like what would happen if we were driving in speed . Or instead of coming directly to Season's mall which is just 100 meters form home we would have planned to go outside ( which we were discussing  when started)..

During all those  thoughts i shouted on Toyota on call person ,asked him to leave his relative's marriage and come to check the vehicle,  called many numbers to get help..

Thought that was coming to my mind was that whether  it was sheer luck , some divine power or its just our fears ...
If I wouldn't have married and my wife wouldn't have been with me , I would not have been writing this blog coz am sure I would not given that importance to incident but someone once you pass 30 I guess you start thinking about family in different way.

Coming back to  this Post's topic, I am kind of guy who takes care of everything in systematic way. Eg last 4 years ,proper vehicle service in showroom, followed instruction given by toyota ppl like keep engine warm everyday before driving , always wear seat belt, check any warning sign on dashboard, no rough driving etc  but can i control the outcome ???



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Blog

Best promotion in life comes with its own set of challenges( in our case lots and lots of it..)- ICU